- Part of the nationwide organisation Sexpression UK, Sexpression UCL is a student-led sexual health education programme. We are a trained group of medical students from University College London. Our aim is to provide quality and up to date sexual health and relationships education to local secondary schools.
- We believe in empowering young people to make knowledgeable and informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
- Creating opportunities to discuss sexual matters in an open and non-judgmental environment
- Promoting individual self-esteem and empowerment
- Encouraging respect for personal belief and values
- Facilitating informed decision-making and autonomy regarding sex
- Ensuring that young people have the skills to access sources of confidential advice
What we do
- Sexpression UCL runs informal, fun, student-led sessions in secondary schools. Trained Medical students run each session on any of the topics below. We provide an environment where young people can learn and talk about sexual health freely.
- Get involved with UCL events and conferences.
- Plan talks/events/ workshops for UCL students.
- Attend the Sexpression National Conference.
What topics do we cover?
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Body Image and Self Esteem
- Gender and Sexuality
- Consent and Personal Safety
How to join us
We run as an SSC for first year medics and this year are branching out to open UCL Sexpression up to the rest of UCL through the VSU.
If you are interested or have any queries please e-mail us at email@example.com